From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gin is an alcoholic beverage flavoured with juniper berries.
Gin or Gins may also refer to:
- Gin Gliders, a South Korean paraglider manufacturer
- GINS (protein complex), a protein complex involved in eukaryotic DNA replication
Art, entertainment, and media
- Gin (Border Collie), a dog who performed on the television series Bri
- Gin rummy, a card game
- Gin (Cobalt album), a 2009 album by U.S. Black Metal band Cobalt
- Cotton gin, a machine used to separate cotton fibers from their seedpods
- GEORGE (operating system) aka GIN, a computer programming language used to write a 1960s British computer operating system
- Gin trap, a spring-loaded trap for catching small animals, such as rabbits. Gin traps were the mainstay of trapping for gamekeepers, farmers, smallholders and gardeners in the UK, until they were banned in 1958.
- Gin gang, horse mill structure
- Gin Gin (disambiguation)
- Gines (disambiguation)
- Gene (disambiguation)
- Jin (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "gin"
- All pages with a title containing gin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.