Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gin is an alcoholic beverage flavoured with juniper berries.
Gin or Gins may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Gin (Border Collie), a dog who performed on the television series Britain's Got Talent
- Gin rummy, a card game
- Gin (album), a 2009 album by Cobalt
- Cotton gin, a machine used to separate cotton fibers from their seedpods
- Gin Gliders, a South Korean paraglider manufacturer
- GINS (protein complex), a protein complex involved in eukaryotic DNA replication
- GIN, another name for GEORGE (operating system), a computer programming language
- Gin trap, a spring-loaded trap for catching small animals, such as rabbits.
- Gin gang, horse mill structure
- Gin Gin (disambiguation)
- Gines (disambiguation)
- Gene (disambiguation)
- Jin (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with gin
- All pages with a title containing gin
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.