As a part of the Cirque du Soleil creation cast, Gleason played lead guitar and performed as the character “The Muse” in the production of Michael Jackson: One by Cirque du Soleil at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas (2012–2017) .
Gina Gleason sat in with The Smashing Pumpkins during The End Times Tour at The Joint in Las Vegas. She performed with Carlos Santana during his residency at the House of Blues in Las Vegas and played on the Latin Grammys with Grammy award winner Carlos Vives in 2013. She has toured with Brendon Small, creator of Dethklok and co-creator of the animated series Metalocalypse, and with slide guitarist Denny Walley, performing at festivals such as Zappanale in Mecklenburg, Germany. Gina accompanied Jon Anderson of Yes for several performances on tour and at the NAMM show in Anaheim, California. She played with Jello Biafra in 2007 during a performance on his spoken word tour and collaborated with The Good Listeners on the song “Never Good Enough” for the documentary “Don’t Quit Your Daydream”.
As a founding member, Gina fronted and played lead guitar for Misstallica, the all-female Metallica tribute, from 2008–2012 and played lead guitar for Queen Diamond, the all-female King Diamond tribute, from 2008–2011.
- "Baroness' Pete Adams Says Goodbye, Band Introduces New Guitar Player Gina Gleason". 1 June 2017. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- "Gina Gleason". ginagleason.com. Retrieved 21 September 2016.
- "Gina Gleason: Showtime with Cirque Du Soleil". guitarplayer.com. Retrieved 21 September 2016.
- "What are your New Year's resolutions and wishes?". lasvegassun.com. 1 January 2016. Retrieved 21 September 2016.
- "ONE DROP". onedrop.org. Retrieved 21 September 2016.
- "Don't Quit Your Daydream". 29 September 2010. Retrieved 21 September 2016 – via IMDb.
- "Two Minutes to Late Night: Gina Gleason S01 E03". 11 Jun 2018. Retrieved 3 December 2020.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gina Gleason.|