Gina Lynn attending the Exxxotica Expo, Los Angeles, CA on July 10, 2010
February 15, 1974
|Spouse(s)||Travis Knight (1999-2012; divorced)|
Gina Lynn (born February 15, 1974) is a Puerto Rican former pornographic actress, model, and stripper. She was inducted into the AVN Hall of Fame in 2010 and is the Penthouse magazine Penthouse Pet for April 2012.
In June 2000, Lynn signed a one-year exclusive performing contract with Pleasure Productions. As of 2009 she continued to make movies for the company, as well as for her own studio, Gina Lynn Productions. She also directs and has over 20 films to her credit.
In 2006 Lynn was the subject of an interview by the Detroit newspaper Metro Times. The article compared Lynn to fellow porn actors such as Jewel De'Nyle, Belladonna, Taylor St. Claire and John Stagliano.
In March 2012, Lynn was announced by Penthouse to be their Penthouse Pet for April 2012. In 2012 Lynn announced that she had retired from the porn industry, but continues to appear on webcams.
- 2002 NightMoves Award – Best Feature Dancer
- 2003 Exotic Dancer Award – Adult Movie Feature Entertainer of the Year
- 2005 AVN Award – Best Gonzo Release for Gina Lynn's Darkside
- 2005 NightMoves Award – Best New Production Company (Fan's Choice)
- 2006 FICEB Ninfa Award – Best Actress (Public)
- 2007 NightMoves Award – Best Feature Dancer (Editor's Choice)
- 2007 NightMoves Hall of Fame inductee
- 2008 F.A.M.E. Award – Favorite Ass
- 2009 NightMoves Triple Play Award (Dancing/Performing/Directing)
- 2010 AVN Hall of Fame inductee
- Matt Richtel (2006-01-05). "A Night to See the Stars Actually Wearing Clothes". The New York Times. Retrieved 2007-11-08.
- Gina Lynn at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Humphrey Pennyworth (June 15, 2000). "Gina Lynn Signs With Pleasure One Year, 10 Video Deal". AVN. Archived from the original on October 25, 2002. Retrieved July 9, 2015.
- "PinkWorld Interview with Gina Lynn". PinkWorld. Archived from the original on October 23, 2008. Retrieved August 1, 2016.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- Gussow, Mel. "Photographing Celebrities, Even Those of an X-Rated World". The New York Times, July 29, 2003. Accessed July 22, 2008. "Over lunch Ms. Lynn, who is in her late 20's, spoke about her entry into the business. She was born in Puerto Rico and grew up in Basking Ridge, N.J.
- "Gina Lynn Crosses Over to Mainstream, Returns to Roots". AVN. 2009-07-29. Retrieved 2009-08-09.
- "Gina Lynn - A History Of Porn Stars In Eminem Videos". Complex.
- Staff. "Starlet nights Em's fave porn pet Gina Lynn on Detroit; Ubiquity inks Nomo; a killer Encore show". Metro Times. Retrieved 17 April 2014.
- Stanton, Thomas J. "Metrotimes Spotlights Lynn". Adult Video News. Retrieved 17 April 2014.
- Penthouse Magazine April 2012 Archived 2012-05-17 at the Wayback Machine
- "Gina Lynn Is Done With Porn". Xtrememagazine.com. 2012-03-28. Archived from the original on 2014-04-07. Retrieved 2014-04-20.
-  Archived July 22, 2013, at the Wayback Machine
- "AVN - Gina Lynn Takes Prize At Exotic Dancer Awards". Business.avn.com. 2003-08-29. Retrieved 2014-04-20.
- AVN Awards Past Winners
- "Awards Won" (in Spanish). Barcelona International Erotic Film Festival. Archived from the original on 2007-06-09. Retrieved 2007-11-17.
- David Sullivan (2008-06-07). "2008 F.A.M.E. Winners Announced at Erotica LA". AVN. Retrieved 2008-06-08.
- "2010 Nominees". AVN.com. Archived from the original on 2009-10-26. Retrieved 2009-11-26.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gina Lynn.|