The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (January 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Gina (Ioanna) Mamidaki was born in Athens and is the second daughter of George and Aristea Mamidaki and she is mother of three children. Gina Mamidaki, is the CEO & Main Shareholder of bluegr Hotels & Resorts, Founder & Chairman of the Non Profit Institute G & A Mamidakis Foundation & Lovegreece.com initiative.
The G & A Mamidakis Foundation is a forum for action and creativity that initially focussed on art and freedom of cultural expression. The Art Symposium was an initiative by the Foundation that helped art and culture from all over the world travel around the world through the eyes of visitors.
LoveGreece.com (http://www.lovegreece.com) was founded in 2013 as an initiative to restore and promote the image of the country abroad, through the faces of people with charisma.
- Gina Mamidaki graduated from University of Athens in Political and Economic Science, she got her MSc degree at the University of Manchester in England, continued her studies at Cornell University and completed the OPM Program at Harvard Business School.
Gina Mamidaki has the following activities:
- CEO & Main Shareholder of Bluegr Hotels & Resorts,
- Founder & Chairman of the Non Profit Institute G & A Mamidakis Foundation,
- INSETE (Institute of the Association of Greek Tourist Enterprises),
- SETE (Association of Greek Tourism Enterprises),
- EEDE (Hellenic Management Association),
- Professional Woman’s Forum,
- Greek- Chinese Business Council,
- Hellenic Russian Chamber of Commerce,
- Greek-Chilean Chamber,
- Greek American Chamber of Commerce,
- Chaine Des Rotisseurs Organization,
- Chilean Counselor of Honor in Crete (Chilean Counselor of Honor in Crete),