|Member of the Maine House of Representatives|
from the 56th district
December 7, 2016 – September 5, 2017
|Preceded by||Dale J. Crafts|
|Succeeded by||Rick Mason|
Gina Marie Crafts
December 30, 1959
|Died||September 5, 2017 (aged 57)|
Lisbon Falls, Maine
|Political party||Republican Party|
|Children||2, including Garrett|
|Residence||Lisbon Falls, Maine|
|Alma mater||Westbrook College|
Gina Marie Mason (née Crafts; December 30, 1959 – September 5, 2017) was an American politician.
Mason was born in Lewiston, Maine, the daughter of Chauncey and Carmella DeBurra Crafts. She lived in Lisbon, Maine and graduated from Lisbon High School in 1978. In 1980, Mason graduated from Westbrook College with a degree in fashion merchandising and retail buying. She was involved with the fashion business. She served on the Lisbon Town Board and the Lisbon School Committee. She served in the Maine House of Representatives in 2017 and was a Republican. Her son Garrett Mason and their cousin Dale J. Crafts also served in the Maine Legislature. Gina Mason died suddenly while still in office on September 5, 2017. She was 57 years old.
- Office, Clerk's. "Maine House of Representatives: Gina M. Mason". legislature.maine.gov. Retrieved September 9, 2017.
- WGME. "Maine representative passes away unexpectedly". Retrieved 8 September 2017.
- 'Maine Senate leader's mom running for House seat", Bangor Daily News, February 29, 2016.
- 'Lisbon mourns loss of Rep. Gina Mason", Maine Sun Journal, September 6, 2017
- Gina Marie Mason obituary, tributes.com; accessed September 10, 2017.
|This article about a Maine politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|