From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gingerbread is a sweet that can take the form of a cake or cookie. This may also refer to:
- "Gingerbread" (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), an episode of the TV series Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Gingerbread (novel), by Rachel Cohn
- "Ginger Bread" (song), a 1958 song by Frankie Avalon.
Science and technology
- Android Gingerbread, the code name of version 2.3 of Google's Android operating system
- Gingerbread tree, or thebaica, a type of palm tree
- Gingerbread (charity), a UK charity supporting single-parent families
- Gingerbread, a highly decorated Victorian architecture house
- Gingerbread Man (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Gingerbread"
- All pages with a title containing Gingerbread
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gingerbread.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.