Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ginko may refer to:
- Inspector Ginko, a character in Italian comic Diabolik
- The main character in the Japanese manga Mushishi
- Ginkō, Japanese for Bank
- Lisa Silverman, a character from the PlayStation video game Persona 2. "Ginko" is her nickname.
- a haiku walk
- Ginkgo biloba: a plant (tree), food (seed from tree), and herbal extract (from leaf)
- Ginkgo: The mostly extinct genus of tree of which Ginkgo biloba is the only known survivor
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ginko.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.