Gradkowski with the Ravens in 2013
|No. 66 Carolina Panthers|
|Date of birth:||November 5, 1988|
|Place of birth:||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||300 lb (136 kg)|
|High school:||Pittsburgh (PA) Seton-La Salle|
|NFL Draft:||2012 / Round: 4 / Pick: 98|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2015|
Gino Gradkowski (born November 5, 1988) is an American football center for the Carolina Panthers of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at the University of Delaware. He was drafted by the Baltimore Ravens in the fourth round of the 2012 NFL Draft.
Gradkowski played college football as a guard and a center. He began his career playing for West Virginia University. He later transferred to the University of Delaware. He started all fifteen games as a junior.
Gradkowski was drafted in the 4th round (98th overall) of the 2012 NFL Draft by the Baltimore Ravens. In his first season with the team, the Ravens won Super Bowl XLVII. The game's MVP was Joe Flacco, who was also a transfer to the Delaware Blue Hens. With the retirement of Matt Birk following the 2012 season, Gradkowski became the starting center for the Ravens.
On March 10, 2016, Gradkowski signed a three-year, $3.15 million free agent contract with the Carolina Panthers. He also received a $400,000 signing bonus with $450,000 guaranteed. With Pro Bowler Ryan Kalil starting at center, Gradkowski will act as the backup center and guard. When Kalil left with a shoulder injury in Week 11, Gradkowski became the starting center the next week before suffering a knee injury later that game. Both Gradkowski and Kalil were placed on injured reserve on November 29, 2016.
- "Gino Gradkowski combine stats and more". NFLDraftScout.com. Retrieved August 15, 2012.
- "Ravens' fourth-round pick Gino Gradkowski at a glance." The Baltimore Sun. Retrieved July 15, 2012.
- "Ravens draft Delaware guard Gradkowski in Round 4". The Baltimore Sun. Retrieved July 15, 2012.
- Swanson, Ben (April 1, 2015). "Broncos acquire Gino Gradkowski from Ravens". Denver Broncos. Retrieved September 7, 2015.
- Legwold, Jeff (September 6, 2015). "Montee Ball one of two players waived after Broncos' additions". ESPN. Retrieved September 6, 2015.
- "Falcons Awarded C Gradkowski Off Of Waivers". Atlanta Falcons. September 7, 2015.
- Sportrac.com. "Gino Gradkowski player contract". Retrieved March 23, 2016.
- Henson, Max (November 29, 2016). "Ryan Kalil, Gino Gradkowski placed on IR". Panthers.com.
- "Steelers sign Pittsburgh native Bruce Gradkowski to backup Roethlisberger". Fox News Channel. March 13, 2013. Retrieved September 14, 2013.