Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Full name||Gino Mäder|
|Born||4 January 1997|
|Current team||NTT Pro Cycling|
|2017||VC Mendrisio–PL Valli|
|2019–||Team Dimension Data|
Gino Mäder (born 4 January 1997) is a Swiss road and track cyclist, who currently rides for UCI WorldTeam NTT Pro Cycling. He competed at the 2016 UEC European Track Championships in the team pursuit event.
- 4th Road race, European Junior Road Championships
- 9th Overall Grand Prix Rüebliland
- 9th Overall Tour du Pays de Vaud
- 1st Time trial, National Junior Road Championships
- 2nd Overall Tour du Pays de Vaud
- 1st Prologue & Stage 1
- 2nd Overall Grand Prix Rüebliland
- 5th Time trial, UCI Junior Road World Championships
- 3rd Piccolo Giro di Lombardia
- 6th Rund um den Finanzplatz Eschborn-Frankfurt U23
- Tour Alsace
- 1st Stage 4 Ronde de l'Isard
- 2nd Time trial, National Under–23 Road Championships
- 2nd Overall Tour of Hainan
- 1st Stage 6
- 3rd Overall Tour de l'Avenir
- 1st Stages 8 & 10
- 4th Road race, UCI Road World Under–23 Championships
- 4th G.P. Palio del Recioto
- "Dimension Data finalise 2019 roster". Cyclingnews.com. Immediate Media Company. 22 November 2018. Retrieved 4 January 2019.
- "Gino Mäder". Cycling Archives. Retrieved 9 February 2017.
- "NTT Pro Cycling Team". UCI.org. Union Cycliste Internationale. Archived from the original on 3 January 2020. Retrieved 3 January 2020.
- "Results 2016 UEC European Track Championships" (PDF). europeantrack2016.veloresults.com. 1 October 2016. Archived from the original (PDF) on 21 October 2016. Retrieved 23 October 2016.
- Gino Mäder at ProCyclingStats
|This biographical article relating to Swiss cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|