The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (November 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Gino Wickman is the founder of EOS Worldwide, a leadership team development company based in Livonia, Michigan aimed at the small business and entrepreneurial community. He is the author of Traction: Get A Grip On Your Business and Get A Grip: An Entrepreneurial Fable . . . Your Journey to Get Real, Get Simple, and Get Results.
Wickman created the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)®, that is intended to help leaders run better businesses, get better control, have better life balance, and gain more traction; with the entire organization advancing together as a healthy, functional and cohesive team.
- Get A Grip: An Entrepreneurial Fable . . . Your Journey to Get Real, Get Simple, and Get Results (2012), BenBella Books, ISBN 978-1-937856-08-3
- Traction: Get A Grip On Your Business (2012), BenBella Books, ISBN 978-1-936661-83-1
- Traction: Get A Grip On Your Business (2007), ISBN 978-0-9797990-0-6, Winner of 2 Axiom Business Book Awards
- Decide, The One Common Denominator Of All Great Leaders (2009) ISBN 978-0-9797990-1-3
- A Radio Conversation With Gino Wickman
- Detroit News Article
- A Conversation With Gino Wickman, Crain's Detroit
- Six Fundamentals to Minimize Growing Pains