This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Gino Wickman is the founder of EOS Worldwide, a leadership team development company based in Livonia, Michigan aimed at the small business and entrepreneurial community. He is the author of Traction: Get A Grip On Your Business, Get A Grip: An Entrepreneurial Fable . . . Your Journey to Get Real, Get Simple, and Get Results, and Rocket Fuel: The One Essential Combination That Will Get You More of What You Want from Your Business.
Gino started his entrepreneurial journey at age 21 and soon thereafter became an owner in his family's business, one of the nation's top sales training companies. Gino turned the business around in about three years, ran the business for a total of seven years, then successfully sold the business. He stayed on for another year and a half to transition in the new leadership team, and retired from the company.
During that same period, he was one of the original ten members of the Detroit Chapter of the Entrepreneurs' Organization, and together, they built the chapter up to about 90 members. Through that experience, he found himself helping many of his EO peers and really fell in love with the wonderful world of business and entrepreneurialism - and discovered a passion and a knack for understanding the science of business.
So, after retiring from his family business, Wickman created the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)®, and set out to help entrepreneurial leadership teams get what they want out of their businesses. The EOS Process™ and Tools are designed to help leaders run better businesses, get better control, have better life balance, and gain more traction; with the entire organization advancing together as a healthy, functional and cohesive team.
Wickman spends most of his time as an author, speaker, and EOS implementer, working with the leadership teams of entrepreneurial companies to help them implement EOS in their organizations.
- Rocket Fuel: The One Essential Combination That Will Get You More of What You Want from Your Business (2015) [[International Standard Book Number|ISBN 978-1941631157]]
- Get A Grip: An Entrepreneurial Fable . . . Your Journey to Get Real, Get Simple, and Get Results (2012), BenBella Books, ISBN 978-1-937856-08-3
- Traction: Get A Grip On Your Business (2012), BenBella Books, ISBN 978-1-936661-83-1
- Traction: Get A Grip On Your Business (2007), ISBN 978-0-9797990-0-6, Winner of 2 Axiom Business Book Awards
- Decide, The One Common Denominator Of All Great Leaders (2009) ISBN 978-0-9797990-1-3
- *EOS Worldwide Homepage
- Worldwide, EOS. "EOS Story & Team - Entrepreneurial Operating System". www.eosworldwide.com. Retrieved 2016-03-25.
- Microsoft: Gino Wickman and the EOS Entrepreneur
- Forbes Article: The 5 Most Common Frustrations of an Entrepreneur
- Entrepreneur Article: 8 Questions to Refocus Your Vision and Achieve Success
- A Radio Conversation With Gino Wickman
- Detroit News Article
- A Conversation With Gino Wickman, Crain's Detroit
- Six Fundamentals to Minimize Growing Pains