This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
April 23, 1971 |
Gints Bude graduated from Riga Tailor College as a tailor qualification. After that he studied Fashion garment pattern making and sewing technology in Riga Technical University. 1988-89 worked as a tailor in clothing company "Rīgas modes" (Riga fashions) experimental factory as a new collections tailor. On November 2, year 1990 he founded Gints BUDE fashion house and the first professional modeling school in Latvia Gints BUDE fashion model studio. Costume designer and choreography consultant of Miss and Mr. Latvia contest since year 1993. He has been a member of Baltic Fashion Designers association since year 2004.
Gints Bude is a designer of men's and women's fashion collections presented in international fashion forums, fairs and events since 1994 - men's clothing fair in Europe "Herren-Mode-Wöche-Köln". Co-creator and organizer of Latvian festival "Mode. Māksla. Mūzika." (Fashion. Art. Music.) and "Zelta adata" (Golden needle) award.
Gints Bude has designed editorials for Pastaiga, Pastaiga.ru, Golfs, Avene magazines, and others.
He is an expert of clothing and dress code for "Vakara ziņas" (Evening News) and "Privātā dzīve" (Private Life) magazines, does lectures about the importance of the public visual appearance, dress code and fashion tendencies.
- Latvijas Enciklopēdija (Encyclopedia of Latvia) vol.1, Riga: Valery Belokon's Publishing House, Ltd., 2002, pages 814-815. ISBN 978-9984-9482-0-1
- Kas ir kas Latvijā (Who is who in Latvia) 2003-2004 Riga: Valery Belokon's Publishing House, Ltd., 2003. ISBN 9984-9134-9-X
- Gints Bude on Riga Fashion Week official website
- Gints Bude on Etonnante lettonie official website
- Vakara ziņas, Riga: Mediju Nams, Ltd., ISSN 1407-4931
- Privātā dzīve, Riga: Izdevniecība "Žurnāls Santa" Ltd., ISSN 1407-4311