Exit 8 in January 2010
|Location||1-7-12 Ginza, Chūō-ku, Tokyo
|Operated by||Tokyo Metro|
|Line(s)||Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line|
|Distance||21.7 km from Wakōshi|
|Platforms||2 split platforms|
|Opened||30 October 1974|
|Passengers (FY2012)||33,836 daily|
Sakuradamon Station is served by the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line from Wakōshi in Saitama Prefecture to Shin-Kiba in Tokyo, and is located 21.7 km from the line's starting point at Wakōshi. Through services operate to and from the Tobu Tojo Line and Seibu Ikebukuro Line.
The station consists of two split platforms above and below each other on separate levels, serving two tracks. Platform 1 (for Shin-Kiba-bound trains) is on the third basement ("B3F") level, and platform 2 (for Wakōshi-bound trains) is on the fourth basement ("B4F") level.
|1||○ Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line||for Shin-Kiba|
|2||○ Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line||for Ikebukuro and Wakōshi
Seibu Ikebukuro Line for Hannō
Tobu Tojo Line for Shinrinkōen
|Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line (Y-19)|
|Yūrakuchō (Y-18)||-||Shintomichō (Y-20)|
In fiscal 2012 the station was used by an average of 33,836 passengers daily. The passenger figures for previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
- Yurakucho Station ( Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line)
- Ginza Station ( Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line)
- Kyobashi Station ( Tokyo Metro Ginza Line)
- National Route 15 ("Chuo Dori")
- Ginza Wako
- Matsuya Co.
- Tokyo Kotsu Kaikan
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 216. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
- 各駅の乗降人員ランキング 2012年度 [Station passenger figures (fiscal 2012)] (in Japanese). Japan: Tokyo Metro. 2013. Retrieved 15 July 2013.
- 各駅の乗降人員ランキング 2010年度 [Station passenger figures (fiscal 2010)] (in Japanese). Japan: Tokyo Metro. 2011. Retrieved 15 July 2013.
- 各駅の乗降人員ランキング 2011年度 [Station passenger figures (fiscal 2011)] (in Japanese). Japan: Tokyo Metro. 2012. Retrieved 15 July 2013.
- Tokyo Kotsu Kaikan website (in Japanese)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ginza-itchōme Station.|
- Ginza-itchōme Station information (Tokyo Metro) (in Japanese)