Station entrance at Ginza main intersection with Sanai Building
|Location||4-1-2 Ginza, Chūō, Tokyo
|Operated by||Tokyo Metro|
|Station code||G-09, M-16, H-08|
|Passengers (FY2011)||241,513 daily|
Ginza Station (銀座駅 Ginza-eki?) is a subway station in Chūō, Tokyo, Japan, operated by the Tokyo subway operator Tokyo Metro. It serves the Ginza commercial district, and is the fourth-busiest Tokyo Metro station after Ikebukuro, Kita-senju, and Ōtemachi.
Ginza Station is served by the following three Tokyo Metro lines.
Each line has an island platform serving two tracks. The Ginza and Marunouchi Line platforms are located separately on the 2nd basement (B2F) level, while the Hibiya Line platforms are located on the 3rd basement (B3F) level.
|1||○ Tokyo Metro Ginza Line||for Akasaka-mitsuke, Omotesandō, and Shibuya|
|2||○ Tokyo Metro Ginza Line||for Nihombashi, Ueno, and Asakusa|
|3||○ Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line||for Yotsuya, Shinjuku, Ogikubo, and Nakano-fujimicho|
|4||○ Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line||for Ōtemachi, Kōrakuen, and Ikebukuro|
|5||○ Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line||for Roppongi and Naka-Meguro|
|6||○ Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line||for Ueno, Kita-Senju
Tobu Skytree Line for Kuki and Minami-Kurihashi
|Tokyo Metro Ginza Line (G-09)|
|Shimbashi (G-08)||-||Kyōbashi (G-10)|
|Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line (H-08)|
|Hibiya (H-07)||-||Higashi-Ginza (H-09)|
|Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line (M-16)|
|Kasumigaseki (M-15)||-||Tokyo (M-17)|
In fiscal 2011, the station was used by an average of 241,513 passengers daily.
An underground passage connects with the following stations, allowing transfer on foot.
- Ginza-itchōme (Tokyo Metro Yūrakuchō Line)
- Higashi-Ginza (Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line, Toei Asakusa Line)
- Hibiya (Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line, Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line, Toei Mita Line)
- Yūrakuchō (Tokyo Metro Yūrakuchō Line, Yamanote Line, Keihin-Tōhoku Line)
- 日比谷線 秋葉原駅・銀座駅、千代田線 乃木坂駅 発車メロディ導入曲決定！ [Departure melodies to be introduced at Hibiya Line Akihabara and Ginza Stations and Chiyoda Line Nogizaka Station]. News release (in Japanese). Japan: Tokyo Metro. 20 January 2016. Retrieved 20 January 2016.
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. pp. 214–215. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ginza Station.|
- Ginza station information (Tokyo Metro) (Japanese)