This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Birth name||Carmen Gioia Bruno|
|Born||11 June 1963|
|Genres||Dance-pop, house, Hi-NRG|
|Labels||Arista Records (1986-1996)|
Koch Entertainment (2003-present)
|Associated acts||Exposé, Wet|
Gioia Bruno (born Carmen Gioia Bruno 11 June 1963, sometimes professionally credited as just Gioia) is an Italian-born American popular music singer, most noted as a member of the vocal group Exposé.
In September 2006, Bruno temporarily stopped touring as a solo artist.
Bruno has been married and divorced two times. From her first marriage, to Joseph Pastore, she has a daughter, Brianna Pastore, who was born in 1988. In January 2006, Gioia acknowledged that she is bisexual ever since the failed romance with The "Joey O" which she was quoted as saying "you get 3 great pastrami's in your life and I met 1 at the Park West theater but our conflicting careers wouldn't allow such love to blossom ( he is an entrepreneur/ singer / comedian / model ) on the Q Television Network show Brunch.
- Shelter (Lead Vocals, by the group Wet) 1996
- Expose This 2004
- A GIOIAful Christmas 2013
|Year||Song||U.S. Club/Dance||U.S. Dance Airplay||U.S. Dance Singles Sales|
|1995||"Make That Move" (as G-Spot)||21||-||-|
|2001||"Free to Be"||1||-||-|
|2003||"From the Inside"||1||1||-|
|2004||"Wrecking My Nerves"||3||8||-|
- "Today in History". The Guardian. 11 June 2009.
-  Archived 28 September 2007 at the Wayback Machine
- "Here Media, Planet Out | Notes from the CEO Paul Colichman". Planetout.com. 30 May 2014. Archived from the original on 5 February 2008. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
-  Archived 6 January 2007 at the Wayback Machine