||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (October 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Birth name||Carmen Gioia Bruno|
|Born||June 11, 1963|
|Genres||Dance-pop, house, Hi-NRG|
|Labels||Arista Records (1986-1996)
Koch Entertainment (2003-present)
|Associated acts||Exposé, Wet|
Gioia Bruno (born Carmen Gioia Bruno June 11, 1963, sometimes professionally credited as just Gioia) is an Italian-born American popular music singer, most noted as a member of the vocal group Exposé.
In September 2006, Bruno temporarily stopped touring as a solo artist.
Bruno has been married and divorced two times. From her first marriage, to Joseph Pastore, she has a daughter, Brianna Pastore, who was born in 1988. In January 2006, Gioia acknowledged that she is bisexual ever since the failed romance with The "Joey O" which she was quoted as saying "you get 3 great pastrami's in your life and I met 1 at the Park West theater but our conflicting careers wouldn't allow such love to blossom ( he is an entrepreneur/ singer / comedian / model ) on the Q Television Network show Brunch.
- Shelter (Lead Vocals, by the group Wet) 1996
- Expose This 2004
- A GIOIAful Christmas 2013
|Year||Song||U.S. Club/Dance||U.S. Dance Airplay||U.S. Dance Singles Sales|
|1995||"Make That Move" (as G-Spot)||21||-||-|
|2001||"Free to Be"||1||-||-|
|2003||"From the Inside"||1||1||-|
|2004||"Wrecking My Nerves"||3||8||-|
- "Today in History". The Guardian. June 11, 2009.
-  Archived September 28, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Here Media, Planet Out | Notes from the CEO Paul Colichman". Planetout.com. 2014-05-30. Archived from the original on 2008-02-05. Retrieved 2014-06-04.
-  Archived January 6, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.