From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Giordano (disambiguation))
Giordano may refer to:
- Giordano (surname)
- Giordano Bruno, 16th-century philosopher
- Giordano Bobone Orsini (died after 1154), aka Jordan of Santa Susanna, Carthusian monk, created Cardinal Deacon
- Giordano Orsini (died 1438), Italian cardinal
- Giordano Orsini (governor of Corsica) (1500–1564), Corsican general of the French army
- Umberto Giordano (1867–1948), Italian composer of operas
- Giordano Vitale (1633–1711), mathematician
- Luca Giordano (1634-1705) , Italian late Baroque artist
- Giordano (store), a Hong Kong-based, global clothing retailer
- Giordano's Pizzeria, a retailer and innovator of Chicago-style pizza
- Giordano Bruno (crater), a crater on the Moon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Giordano.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.