Jump to navigation Jump to search
Giovanni may refer to:
- Giovanni (name), an Italian male given name and surname
- Giovanni (meteorology), a Web interface for users to analyze NASA's gridded data
- Don Giovanni, a 1787 opera by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, based on the legend of Don Juan
- Giovanni (Pokémon), boss of Team Rocket in the fictional world of Pokémon
- Giovanni (World of Darkness), a group of vampires in Vampire: The Masquerade/World of Darkness roleplay and video game
- Giovanni's Island, a 2014 Japanese anime drama film
- Giovanni's Room, a 1956 novel by James Baldwin
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Giovanni.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.