Jump to navigation Jump to search
Giovanni may refer to:
- Giovanni (name), an Italian male given name and surname
- Giovanni (meteorology), a Web interface for users to analyze NASA's gridded data
- Don Giovanni, a 1787 opera by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, based on the legend of Don Juan
- Giovanni (Pokémon), boss of Team Rocket in the fictional world of Pokémon
- Giovanni (World of Darkness), a group of vampires in Vampire: The Masquerade/World of Darkness roleplay and video game
- Giovanni's Island, a 2014 Japanese anime drama film
- Giovanni's Room, a 1956 novel by James Baldwin
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Giovanni.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.