Giovanni Antonio Sangiorgio
- This page is not about the Bologna jurist Johannes de Sancto Georgio (d.1378)
- Giovanni da San Giorgio, Giantonio da Sangiorgio, Johannes Antonius de Sancto Georgio. Gregorio for Georgio appears to be an error from an early book.
- From 1493; he was bishop of Frascati in 1503, bishop of Palestrina in 1507, bishop of Sabina in 1508.
- Cardinalis Alexandrinus, Alejandrino.
- , Italian.
- Marginalia - Milano, Biblioteca Trivulziana, Triv. Inc. A125
- Scanned book, Lectura super usibus feudorum Venecia (1498)
- Scanned book, Super Decretum Gratiani (1500)
|This article about an Italian lawyer, judge or jurist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Italian Catholic cardinal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|