Giovanni Girolamo Frezza
- For the Italian film actor of the 1980s, see Giovanni Frezza.
His engravings include:
- Frescoes by Francesco Albani in the Verospi Palace.
- Seventeen plates depicting pictures in the church of Santa Maria in Montesanto at Rome by Niccolo Berrettoni.
- The Virgin suckling the Infant after Lodovico Carracci.
- Holy Family, Assumption of the Virgin, The Twelve Months, Judgment of Paris after Carlo Maratti.
- The Riposo in Egypt called the Zingarella; after Correggio.
- The Descent of the Holy Ghost after Reni.
- Polyphemus on rock, and Galatea and her Nymphs & Polyphemus hurling rock at Acis and Galatea after Sisto Badalocchio from Palazzo Farnese ceiling.
- " V.P. Ioseph Anchieta Soc Iesv in Biblioteca Nacional do Brasil
- Bryan, Michael (1886). Robert Edmund Graves, ed. Dictionary of Painters and Engravers, Biographical and Critical (Volume I: A-K). York St. #4, Covent Garden, London; Original from Fogg Library, Digitized May 18, 2007: George Bell and Sons. p. 526.
|This article about an Italian painter born in the 17th century is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|