From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Gipsy or gipsy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gipsy or GIPSY may refer to:
- Gipsy (comics), a graphic novel series
- Austin Gipsy, a British off-road vehicle produced 1958–1967
- de Havilland Gipsy, a British aircraft engine designed in 1927
- HMS Gipsy, the name of several Royal Navy ships
- Gipsy-class destroyer, a Royal Navy ship class
- Gipsy Daniels (1903–1967), Welsh boxer
- Gipsy Petulengro (1859–1957), British Romani businessman and broadcaster
- Rodney "Gipsy" Smith (1860–1947), British evangelist
- Radoslav Banga also known as Gipsy, lead singer of Gipsy.cz
- Gipsy, Missouri
- Gipsy, Pennsylvania
- Gipsy-1, a system of adits in Tatarstan, Russia, where gypsum was mined
- Gipsy (term), an English term for Roma/Romani people
- Gipsies Football Club, a 19th-century rugby football club notable for being one of the founding members of the Rugby Football Union
- The General Intentional Programming System (GIPSY), for the compilation and evaluation of Lucid (programming language) dialects
- Gipsy Row, a hamlet in the county of Suffolk, England
- Gipsey (pulley) A pulley on a windlass designed to handle chain without slipping, typically used on the anchor windlass on a ship or boat.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gipsy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.