Girdwood may refer to:
- Girdwood, Anchorage, a community within the southern extent of the Municipality of Anchorage in the state of Alaska
- Girdwood, Ontario, railway point and unincorporated place in the Unorganized North Part of Algoma District in northeastern Ontario, Canada
- Girdwood railway station located in Girdwood, Ontario
People with the surname
- Eric Girdwood (1876–1963), British military officer who served as General Officer Commanding the Northern Ireland District from 1931 to 1935
- Gilbert Girdwood (1832–1917), English army and civilian physician and surgeon, academic and author, noted for his service in the Canadian Army
- Ronald Girdwood (1917–2006), Scottish medical doctor, Professor of Medicine at the University of Edinburgh and a President of the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Girdwood.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.