Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up giri in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Giri may refer to:
- Anish Giri (born 1994), Dutch chess prodigy and grandmaster
- Gehendra Giri, Nepalese politician
- Helen Giri, Indian musicologist and historian
- Satyananda Giri (1896-1971), Indian monk and Yukteswar Giri’s chief monastic disciple in India
- Sunan Giri (born 1420), a Wali Sanga (Islamic saint) of Indonesia
- Tulsi Giri (born 1926), Prime Minister of Nepal from 1975 to 1977
- V. Mohini Giri (born 1938), Indian Community service worker and activist
- V. V. Giri, Varahagiri Venkata Giri (1894-1980), former President of India
- Giri, Iran, a village in Gilan Province, Iran
- Giri, Razavi Khorasan, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Giri River, a tributary of the Yamuna River in northern India
- Giri or Ngiri River, a tributary of the Ubangi River in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Giri (company), Indian retailer of religious items
- Giri (Japanese), a Japanese value roughly corresponding to "duty", "obligation", or even "burden of obligation"
- Giri or Kire language, spoken in Papua New Guinea
- Giri (film), a 2004 Tamil film written and directed by Sundar C
- Genetic Information Research Institute, a private, non-profit research institution based in Mountain View, California
- Cyclone Giri of the 2010 North Indian Ocean cyclone season
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Giri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.