From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up giri in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Giri may refer to:
- Anish Giri (born 1994), Dutch chess prodigy and grandmaster
- Gehendra Giri, Nepalese politician
- Helen Giri, Indian musicologist and historian
- Satyananda Giri (1896-1971), Indian monk and Yukteswar Giri’s chief monastic disciple in India
- Sunan Giri (born 1420), a Wali Sanga (Islamic saint) of Indonesia
- Tulsi Giri (born 1926), Prime Minister of Nepal from 1975 to 1977
- V. Mohini Giri (born 1938), Indian Community service worker and activist
- V. V. Giri, Varahagiri Venkata Giri (1894-1980), former President of India
- Giri (subdistrict), Banyuwangi Regency, East Java, Indonesia
- Giri, Iran, a village in Gilan Province, Iran
- Giri, Razavi Khorasan, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Giri River, a tributary of the Yamuna River in northern India
- Giri or Ngiri River, a tributary of the Ubangi River in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Giri (company), Indian retailer of religious items
- Giri (Japanese), a Japanese value roughly corresponding to "duty", "obligation", or even "burden of obligation"
- Giri or Kire language, spoken in Papua New Guinea
- Giri (film), a 2004 Tamil film written and directed by Sundar C
- Genetic Information Research Institute, a private, non-profit research institution based in Mountain View, California
- Cyclone Giri of the 2010 North Indian Ocean cyclone season
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Giri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.