27 December 1987
Her first Marathi television show as lead actress was Zee Marathi's Lajja with Piyush Ranade, Tejaswini Pandit and Mukta Barve. She portrayed a scandal victim Manaswini Desai (Manu) who was supported by a young and dynamic CID Inspector Aakash Ketkar (played by Piyush Ranade). The show was huge hit and her work was very well praised. She also played lead role in don special Marathi play with versatile actor like Jitendra Joshi. Each and every aspect of the play was appreciated by the audience, including the sound and light effect.
|2007||Taare Zameen Par||Jabeen||Hindi||Film|
|2009||Goshta Choti Dongraevadhi||Vaidehi||Marathi||Film|
|2010||Lajja||Manaswini Desai (Manu)||Marathi||TV Series|
|Shor in the City||Sejal||Hindi||Film|
|2013||Navra Maza Bhavra||Marathi||Film |
- B-Town uses skin show to titillate: Girija Oak, Times Of India
- Girija Oak- The Times of India Photogallery
- Girija Oak during the launch of matrimonial website 'Saathiya'
- I really enjoy playing Manu in 'Lajja' - Girija Oak
- In my father's footsteps - Entertainment - DNA
- In my father’s footsteps
- Girija Oak and Suhrud Godbole Engagement photos
|This article about an Indian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|