Girl Power (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Girl Power (album))
Girl power is a term of female empowerment.
Girl Power may also refer to:
- Girl Power (video), a 1992 short film by Sadie Benning
- Girl Power! Live in Istanbul, a 1998 concert by the Spice Girls
- Girl Power North America Tour, a 2014–2015 concert tour by English singer-songwriter Charli XCX
- "Girl Power" (song), a 2003 single by the Cheetah Girls
- One Hour of Girl Power, a 1997 video by Spice Girls
- Girl Power (Shampoo album), a 1996 album, and its title track
- Girl Power (Twins album), a 2004 album
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Girl Power.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.