Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Gordon Douglas|
|Produced by||John H. Auer|
|Screenplay by||Robert E. Kent|
|Story by||László Vadnay|
Barbara Jo Allen
|Music by||Leigh Harline|
|Edited by||W. Duncan Mansfield|
|Distributed by||RKO Pictures|
Girl Rush is a 1944 American comedy film directed by Gordon Douglas and written by Robert E. Kent. The film stars Wally Brown, Alan Carney, Frances Langford, Barbara Jo Allen, Robert Mitchum, Paul Hurst, Patti Brill and Sarah Padden. The film was released on October 25, 1944, by RKO Pictures.
Two vaudevillians travel to find gold, to a village non-existent of women. So, in return for gold, the vaudevillians flood the village with women.
- Wally Brown as Jerry Miles
- Alan Carney as Mike Strager
- Frances Langford as Flo Daniels
- Barbara Jo Allen as Suzie Banks
- Robert Mitchum as Jimmy Smith
- Paul Hurst as Muley
- Patti Brill as Claire
- Sarah Padden as Mrs. Emma Mason
- Cy Kendall as 'Honest' Greg Barlan
- John Merton as Scully
- "Girl Rush (1944) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 18 September 2014.
- "Girl-Rush - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". Retrieved 18 September 2014.
- "Girl Rush Trailer, Reviews and Schedule for Girl Rush - TVGuide.com". TV Guide. Retrieved 18 September 2014.
|This 1940s comedy film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|