|Founded||St Louis, Missouri
|Slogan||Your Questions. Their Opinions|
GirlsAskGuys is a digital community closing the gap between genders by bringing them together to help each other. Girls and guys of varied backgrounds discuss a wide array of lifestyle issues ranging from dating and relationships to fashion and health, by sharing their experiences and opinions to help the opposite sex understand their own  Since its inception, GirlsAskGuys has been featured on several outlets including Forbes, Huffington Post, Mashable, Business Journal. Killerstartups, CrunchBase, KSDK, and St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
GirlsAskGuys is also in 3 additional languages; KizlarSoruyor.com, Turkish version launched in 2011 - EllasSaben.com, Spanish version launched in 2014 and most recently in 2015 ElasSabem.com, Portuguese version for Brazil.In September 2013 the company raised $1 Million in its first funding round to grow its presence in Latin America. 
GirlsAskGuys community is like an experienced, trusted and anonymous best friend of the opposite sex, where users feel safe and comfortable asking for feedback and opinions, no matter if it is personal, embarrassing or just something they’re curious about. The two main features are able to ask questions to get opinions from people from the opposite sex and share "myTakes", a way to share experiences without having to ask a question.
Upon subscription and through site participation members earn Xper Points, which later can be redeemed for gift certificates or other exclusive features. Xper Points also allow members to advance levels, called Xper Levels, which is an indicator of member activity and experience. which is an indicator of member activity and experience.
Top users are awarded Editor status where they can create articles, as myTakes, with rich media embedded to give power users an advanced way to help the opposite sex.
- Brian Feldt (September 17, 2013). "GirlsAskGuys: A $1 million proposition". St. Louis Business Journal. Retrieved October 13, 2014.
- "11 Tips For Growing An Active And Engaged Online Community". Forbes. Retrieved 5 April 2015.
- "GirlsAskGuys Closing Cross-Gender Gap". The Huffington Post. Retrieved 5 April 2015.
- "Girls Ask Guys. Anything is Game.". Mashable. Retrieved 6 April 2015.
- "GirlsAskGuys.com : Your Questions. Their Opinions" killerstartups.com. March 1, 2008. Retrieved March 7, 2009.
- "GirlAskGuys" CrunchBase Real-time
- "St. Louis Startups featured at StartupVodoo". KSDK. July 10, 2014. Retrieved July 16, 2014.[dead link]
- "Relationship Site Really Is A Labor Of Love." blog.girlsaskguys.com. July 18, 2008. Retrieved March 7, 2009.
- "GirlsAskGuys Launches Xper, a Point System to Reward Members". PRWeb. Retrieved 7 April 2015.