Girls on the Loose
|Girls on the Loose|
|Directed by||Paul Henreid|
|Produced by||Edward B. Barison|
|Screenplay by||Alan Friedman|
|Story by||Alan Friedman|
|Edited by||Edward Curtiss|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
Vera (Mara Corday) runs a nightclub that's really a front for her secret operation: an all-female crime ring that's been pulling off heist after heist. The gang does a major job with the help of Agnes (Abby Dalton), a new recruit and insider with access to a bank's payroll. But then the nervous Agnes threatens to squeal, so Vera has her rubbed out. And when Vera's good-girl sister, Helen (Barbara Bostock), starts dating suspicious policeman Bill (Mark Richman), Vera gets cutthroat.
- Mara Corday as Vera Parkinson
- Lita Milan as Marie Williams
- Barbara Bostock as Helen Parkinson
- Peter Mark Richman as Police Lt. Bill Hanley (as Mark Richman)
- Joyce Barker as Joyce Johanneson
- Abby Dalton as Agnes Clark
- Jon Lormer as Doctor
- Ronald Green as Danny
- Fred Kruger as Mr. Grant
- Paul Lambert as Joe
- Monika Henreid as Lilly, (the cigarette girl) (as Monica Henreid)
- "Girls on the Loose (1958) - Full Credits - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies.
- "Girls on the Loose". April 1958. Retrieved 29 April 2018.
- "Girls on the Loose (1958) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 29 April 2018.
|This article about a 1950s crime drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|