|Motto(s): Here People Count|
|Rural Municipality||Arm River|
|unincorporated (Hamlet)||December 19, 2005|
|• Total||3.8 km2 (1.5 sq mi)|
|• Density||5.3/km2 (14/sq mi)|
|Postal code||S0G 1X0|
Girvin is a former village of 20 people in Saskatchewan, Canada. It is located midway between Regina and Saskatoon on Highway 11. The village was formally dissolved in 2005; its remaining population is now counted as part of the rural municipality of Arm River.
|Canada census – Girvin, Saskatchewan community profile|
|Population:||20 (-20.0% from 2001)|
|Land area:||3.8 km2 (1.5 sq mi)|
|Population density:||5.3/km2 (14/sq mi)|
|Median age:||NA (M: NA, F: NA)|
|Total private dwellings:||21|
|Median household income:||$NA|
|References: 2006 earlier|
Girvin Pump house
Built in the 1906, it is known as the only pump house in Saskatchewan making it a Provincial historic site of Saskatchewan on September 14, 1994, the pump house was constructed to provide access to water for horses used to haul grain to Girvin.
- National Archives, Archivia Net, Post Offices and Postmasters, archived from the original on 2006-10-06
- Government of Saskatchewan, MRD Home, Municipal Directory System, archived from the original (– Scholar search) on November 21, 2008
- Canadian Textiles Institute. (2005), CTI Determine your provincial constituency, archived from the original on 2007-09-11
- Commissioner of Canada Elections, Chief Electoral Officer of Canada (2005), Elections Canada On-line, archived from the original on 2007-04-21
- "Saskatchewan Health Covered Population 2006". Saskatchewan Health. 2006-06-30. Archived from the original on 2009-04-13. Retrieved 2008-10-21.
- "Restructured Villages". Saskatchewan Ministry of Municipal Affairs. Archived from the original on March 25, 2008. Retrieved 2008-02-10.
- "2006 Community Profiles". Canada 2006 Census. Statistics Canada. March 30, 2011. Retrieved 2009-02-24.
- "2001 Community Profiles". Canada 2001 Census. Statistics Canada. February 17, 2012.
- Girvin Pump House http://heritageapp.cyr.gov.sk.ca/assets/pdf/48.pdf