Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gisela is the name of:
- Gisela of the Franks, Abbess at Chelles Abbey (757–810), daughter of Pepin the Short, sister of Charlemagne
- Gisela, daughter of Charlemagne (781–808)
- Gisela, daughter of Louis the Pious (born 821), consort of Eberhard of Friuli
- Gisela of France, also Gisella or Giséle (fl. 911), traditionally, a daughter to the king of France, Charles the Simple and a consort of Rollo
- Gisela of Burgundy (c. 975 – 21 July 1006), daughter of Conrad, king of Burgundy
- Gisela of Hungary (c. 985 - 7 May 1065), her daughter
- Gisela of Swabia (989 or 990 – 14 February 1043), Holy Roman Empress, wife of Conrad II, Holy Roman Emperor
- Archduchess Gisela of Austria (12 July 1856 – 27 July 1932), daughter to Emperor Franz Joseph I of Austria and Elisabeth of Bavaria, named after Giselle of Bavaria
- Gisela (singer) (born January 1, 1979), a Spanish singer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gisela.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.