From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gisela is the name of:
- Gisela of the Franks, Abbess at Chelles Abbey (757–810), daughter of Pepin the Short, sister of Charlemagne
- Gisela, daughter of Charlemagne (781–808)
- Gisela, daughter of Louis the Pious (born 821), consort of Eberhard of Friuli
- Gisela of France, also Gisella or Giséle (fl. 911), traditionally, a daughter to the king of France, Charles the Simple and a consort of Rollo
- Gisela of Burgundy (c. 975 – 21 July 1006), daughter of Conrad, king of Burgundy
- Gisela of Hungary (c. 985 - 7 May 1065), her daughter
- Gisela of Swabia (989 or 990 – 14 February 1043), Holy Roman Empress, wife of Conrad II, Holy Roman Emperor
- Archduchess Gisela of Austria (12 July 1856 – 27 July 1932), daughter to Emperor Franz Joseph I of Austria and Elisabeth of Bavaria, named after Giselle of Bavaria
- Gisela (singer) (born January 1, 1979), a Spanish singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gisela.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.