Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up given, Given, or ȝiven in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A given is a statement or a condition assumed to be true or known, often to explain or give an example of something; for related topics, see:
- Presumption (in law)
- Axiom (in formal logic)
- Givenness (in discourse)
- Conditional probability, usually expressed using the term "given"
Given may also refer to:
- Given, Iran, or Givan, a village in West Azerbaijan, Iran
- Given, West Virginia, a settlement in the United States
- Given Imaging, an Israeli medical technology company
- "Given", a song by Seether from Karma and Effect
- Given (manga), a Japanese boys' love manga series
People with the surname
- Josiah Given, American judge in the Iowa Supreme Court
- Leslie E. Given, American Justice for the Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- Shay Given (born 1976), Irish footballer
- Thelma Given (1896–1977), American violinist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Given.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.