From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Givry may refer to :
- Givry, Hainaut, village in the municipality of Quévy, Hainaut province
- Givry, Luxembourg, village in the municipality of Bertogne, Luxembourg province
- Givry, Ardennes, in the Ardennes department
- Givry, Saône-et-Loire, in the Saône-et-Loire department
- Givry, Yonne, in the Yonne department
- Givry-en-Argonne, in the Marne department
- Givry-lès-Loisy, in the Marne department
- Edgar Givry (born 1953), French actor
- Anne d'Escars de Givry (1546–1612), French Benedictine churchman, supporter of the Catholic League of France, and cardinal
- Claude de Longwy de Givry (1481–1561), French bishop and cardinal
- Givry wine, a Burgundy wine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Givry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.