|Born||7 May 1993|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
Gizele Oliveira was born on May 7, 1993 in Brazil and began her modeling career in 2014, when she signed with IMG Model Agency and walked for Dolce & Gabbana during her fashion week debut. She walked at fashion shows for Elie Saab, Etam, Polo Ralph Lauren, Cushnie et Ochs, Rebecca Minkoff and Tory Burch. Gisele has appeared in editorials for Vogue Mexico, Vogue Brazil, Vogue India, Elle France, L'Officiel India, Harper’s Bazaar Kazakhstan, was in a campaign for H&M and fronted a beauty campaign for MAC Cosmetics. In 2015, she appeared on the cover of Elle Brazil shot by Nicole Heiniger. She has, since then, appeared on the cover of L’Officiel Thailand.
Gizele has a blog named "Gizele On the Go!"
- "Let's Analyse How Brazilian Supermodel Gizele Oliveira Makes Vintage Look The Right Side Of Retro". Grazia. Retrieved 2018-05-31.
- "Gizele Oliveira". IMDb. Retrieved 2018-05-28.
- "10 Sizzling Photos Of Rising Brazilian Model Gizele Oliveira". Maxim. Retrieved 2018-05-28.
- "Who Is Gizele Oliveira? 11 Things To Know About Brazilian Model Making Victoria's Secret Debut". Latin Times. 2017-11-22. Retrieved 2018-05-28.
- "Meet the VS Model Who Helped Ming Xi After She Fell". ELLE. 2017-11-21. Retrieved 2018-05-28.
- Petrarca, Emilia. "Is Gizele Oliveira the Next Gisele? The Brazilian Bombshell Shares Her Tips For a Winter at the Beach". W Magazine. Retrieved 2018-05-28.
- "Model Gizele Oliveira's Messy Side Braid Is Everything". StyleCaster. 2015-08-05. Retrieved 2018-05-29.
- "M.A.C All The Right Angles Collection Spring 2016 (MAC Cosmetics)". MODELS.com. Retrieved 2018-05-30.
- "Gizele Oliveira | IMG Models". IMG Models. Retrieved 2018-05-28.
- "15 Brazilian Models You Need to Follow on Instagram". Maxim. Retrieved 2018-05-29.
- "How a Brazilian Bombshell Spent Her Post-Victoria's Secret Holiday". Vogue. Retrieved 2018-05-28.
- Wasilak, Sarah. "Your Full List of Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Models For 2018 — and Their Adorable Reactions". POPSUGAR Fashion. Retrieved 2018-09-26.
|This biographical article about a Brazilian model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|