Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gizmo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A gizmo is a gadget, especially one whose real name is unknown or forgotten.
Gizmo may also refer to:
- The Gizmos, a 1970s proto-punk band from Indiana
- Gizmo, an Italian band formed in 2005 by Stewart Copeland
- Gismo My Way, a tune by the English rock band 10cc from the album 100cc
- Gizmo!, a 1977 documentary film directed by Howard Smith
- Gizmo, a 1999 play by Sir Alan Ayckbourn
- The Gizmo, a four-book series written by Australian author Paul Jennings
- Gizmo (DC Comics), a member of the H.I.V.E. Five in the Teen Titans animated series
- Gizmo (Mirage Studios), a 1986 comic book series
- Gizmo Duck, a character in the DuckTales series
- Gizmo, a main character in the films Gremlins and Gremlins 2: The New Batch
- Don Gizmo, a character in the Fallout computer game
- Gizmo, a character in the comic strip Beetle Bailey
- Professor Gizmo, a character in the TV cartoon The Ruff and Reddy Show
- Gizmo, a multi purpose device in the novel of Andy Weir, Artemis, which is used mostly for transactions.
- Gizmo Williams (born 1962), a former Canadian Football League player
- Goodyear GA-400R Gizmo, a one-man helicopter introduced in 1954
- The Gizmo or Gizmotron, a mechanical effects device for electric guitar
- Gizmo5, a peer-to-peer internet telephony and instant messaging software application
- Gizmodo, a technology website
- Gizmondo, a handheld gaming console
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gizmo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.