From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Gizmo (comics))
|Look up gizmo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A gizmo is a gadget, especially one whose real name is unknown or forgotten.
Gizmo or gismo may refer to:
- The Gizmo or "Gizmotron", an effect unit for the electric guitar
- Gizmo key, found on certain flutes
- Gizmo, an OpenGL compiler used in Wavemetrics IGOR Pro software
- Gizmo, a bounding box used for manipulating objects in 3D modeling computer programs
- Gizmos, the name of interactive online simulations for math and science education from ExploreLearning
- Gizmo, a 1996-2001 digital game distribution platform by Mplayer.com
- The Gizmos, a 1970s proto-punk band from Indiana
- Gizmo, an Italian band formed in 2005 by Stewart Copeland
- Gismo My Way, a tune by the English rock band 10cc from the album 100cc (1975, U.K. Edition)
- Gizmo!, a 1977 documentary film directed by Howard Smith
- Gizmo, a 1999 play by Sir Alan Ayckbourn
- The Gizmo, a four-book series written by Australian author Paul Jennings
- Gizmo (DC Comics), a member of the H.I.V.E. Five in the Teen Titans animated series
- Gizmo (Mirage Studios), a 1986 comic book series
- Gizmo Duck, a character in the DuckTales series
- Gizmo, a main character in the films Gremlins and Gremlins 2: The New Batch
- Don Gizmo, a character in the Fallout computer game
- Gizmo, a character in the comic strip Beetle Bailey
- Professor Gizmo, a character in the TV cartoon Ruff & Reddy Show
- Gizmo Williams (born 1962), a former Canadian Football League player
- Goodyear GA-400R Gizmo, a one-man helicopter introduced in 1954
- Gizmo, a Gremlins character.
- Gizmo5, a peer-to-peer internet telephony and instant messaging software application
- Gizmodo, a technology website
- Gizmondo, a handheld gaming console
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gizmo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.