Gizmodrome is a British-Italian-American rock supergroup formed in Italy in 2017. The four-piece band consists of Police drummer Stewart Copeland, Level 42 bassist Mark King, Italian keyboardist Vittorio Cosma, and guitarist Adrian Belew who played for Frank Zappa, King Crimson, Talking Heads and many others. The group's debut album, Gizmodrome, was released on September 15, 2017. The album was recorded in Milan over two weeks in Summer 2016 and Spring 2017.
- Stewart Copeland – drums, vocals
- Mark King – bass, vocals
- Vittorio Cosma – keyboards, vocals
- Adrian Belew – guitar, vocals
- Gizmodrome (2017)
- Riff Tricks - The Instrumentals Vol. 1 (2017, limited edition to only 1000 copies)
- "Gizmodrome Biography". Allmusic. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- Geslani, Michelle (July 11, 2017). "Stewart Copeland, Adrian Belew, more form supergroup Gizmodrome, announce self-titled debut album". Consequence of Sound. Retrieved August 16, 2017.
- Staff (August 2017). "Stewart Copeland Launches Gizmodrome, a New Band With Adrian Belew, Mark King, and Vittorio Cosma". Modern Drummer. Retrieved August 16, 2017.
- Staff (July 14, 2017). "Meet Gizmodrome: Stewart Copeland, Adrian Belew, Mark King and Vittorio Cosma – Stream 'Amaka Pipa'". Rock Cellar Magazine. Retrieved August 16, 2017.
- Staff (July 12, 2017). "Stewart Copeland, Adrian Belew, Mark King, Vittorio Cosma Form Supergroup Gizmodrome, Announce Debut LP". Glide magazine. Retrieved August 16, 2017.