Gjoa Haven Airport (IATA: YHK, ICAO: CYHK) is located 1.5 nautical miles (2.8 km; 1.7 mi) southwest of Gjoa Haven, Nunavut, Canada, and is operated by the government of Nunavut.
The airport is a single storey building and located next to several trailers. The runway and taxiways are gravel or dirt. The runway is not marked and other than a NDB lacks navigation aids.
Airlines and destinations
- ^ a b Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 27 April 2017 to 0901Z 22 June 2017
- ^ Synoptic/Metstat Station Information Archived December 1, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ Total aircraft movements by class of operation
- ^ Flight Schedule and Route Map Archived July 8, 2011, at the Wayback Machine..
- ^ First Air interactive weather/route map