|sons||Theodore, Adrian and Constantine|
Gjon Gjin Muzaka
|Noble family||Muzaka family|
|Died||1515 or later|
Gjon Muzaka (fl. 1510; Italian: Giovanni Musachi di Berat ) was an Albanian nobleman from the Muzaka family, that has historically ruled in the Myzeqe region, Albania. In 1510 he wrote a Breve memoria de li discendenti de nostra casa Musachi (Short memoir on the descendents of our Myzeqe lineage). The work was published in Karl Hopf's Chroniques gréco-romaines, Paris 1873, p. 270-340.
According to his memoirs, Gjon's father died before Ottomans captured Berat in 1417.
- Braudel, Fernand (1995). The Mediterranean and the mediterranean world in the age of Philip II, Volume 2. p. 664. ISBN 0-520-20330-5.
- "John Musachi: Brief Chronicle on the Descendants of our Musachi Dynasty".
- Robert Elsie (2010). Historical Dictionary of Albania. Rowman & Littlefield. p. 315. ISBN 978-0-8108-6188-6.
John Musachi (Ital. Giovanni Musachi)
- The complaints of Macedonia: memoranda, petitions, resolutions, minutes, letters and documents, addressed to the League of Nations, 1919-1939. International Documentation on Macedonia. 1979. p. 17.
- Spiridion Gopčević (1889). Makedonien und Alt-Serbien (in German). L. W. Seidel. p. 305.
|This biographical article relating to Albania is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|