||This article does not cite any sources. (November 2013)
Gjuro Szabo (Croatian pronunciation: [dʑûro sâbo], sometimes also Đuro Szabo; February 3, 1875 in Novska – May 2, 1943 in Zagreb) was a Croatian historian, art conserver and museologist. He published over 200 papers about Croatian national history, the history of art, art conservation, museology and toponomastics, such as Medieval cities of Croatia and Slavonia, Through the Croatian Hinterland and Old Zagreb. From 1911 to 1943, he was the secretary of the State Committee for Landmark Preservation in Croatia and Slavonia, and from 1929 the manager of the Zagreb City Museum.
- "Medieval cities in Croatia and Slavonia" (Croatian: Srednjovjekovni gradovi u Hrvatskoj i Slavoniji), Zagreb, 1920
- "Notes about building the Zagreb Cathedral" (Prilozi za građevnu povijest zagrebačke katedrale), Zagreb, 1929
- "A selection of Zagreb's early days" (Iz starih dana Zagreba), Zagreb, 1929 (vol. I), 1930 (vol. II), 1933 (vol. III)
- "The art of our holiday churches" (Umjetnost u našim ladanjskim crkvama), Zagreb, 1930
- "Through the Croatian Hinterland", (Kroz Hrvatsko zagorje), Zagreb, 1939
- "Old Zagreb", (Stari Zagreb), Zagreb, 1941