Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Surface area||460 acres (190 ha)|
|Designated||14 July 1988|
There are three islands in the reservoir.
- "Gladhouse Reservoir". Ramsar Sites Information Service. Retrieved 25 April 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gladhouse Reservoir.|
- Ordnance Survey - Gladhouse Reservoir map
- Ordnance Survey - Gladhouse Reservoir, Temple Circuit walk
- Excavation of three long cists at Gladhouse Reservoir
- JNCC Information sheet on RAMSAR Wetlands
- Joint Nature Conservation Committee webpage on Gladhouse Reservoir
- Edinburgh council, Water Supply and Drinking Water Quality
- National Library of Scotland, Bathymetrical Survey of the Fresh-Water Lochs of Scotland, 1897-1909
- Geograph photo 168875, Gladhouse Reservoir
|This article about a Site of Special Scientific Interest in Scotland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Midlothian location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|