15 May 1988 (age 29)
|Occupation||Fashion blogger and stylist|
Glamourina (or Glam) (born Natalia Grytsuk on 15 May 1988) is a Polish fashion blogger who creates fashion outfits. Her blog depicts fashion creations she wears herself instead of using a hired model. Some of her outfits are created on assignment or for sponsored events. Outside of fashion, Glamourina is the primary author of a course on the Ukrainian language for Polish speakers.
Glamourina started blogging in early 2011. Her blog soon became popular and attracted the attention of sponsors. She initially worked mainly with Polish online clothing stores which wanted to publicize their brands to her readers. After a few months she started to be invited at many events by Polish and international brands.
In July 2011, the Australian jewelry company, Diva, invited a few Polish bloggers to a professional street fashion photo session, where Glamourina and other fashion bloggers had to create a look using Diva jewelry.
In September 2011, Gatta invited some fashion bloggers to an event where they had to create a look with clothes wearing the Gatta label collection Joannahorodyńskagatta designed by Joanna Horodyńska.
In October 2011, Glamourina took part in the Warsaw Fashion Weekend, an event sponsored by BlackBerry, Play, and presented by renowned stylist, Jola Czaja. This time, instead of having the bloggers wear the clothes themselves, they were presented by models in a catwalk.
- "Glamourina - about me".
- "Meet the fashion blogger - Glamourina". www.giglio.com.
I am Ukrainian living and working in Warsaw [...] now the people also call me Glam
- Kosakowska, Marta. "Glamourina - modnie i niebanalnie" [Glamourina - trendy and original] (in Polish). www.we-dwoje.pl.
asks Natalia Grytsuk, the author of the blog Glamourina
- Grytsuk, Nataliia (2009), Soboczyńska, Karolina, ed., Ukraiński Kurs Podstawowy, Edgard, ISBN 978-83-61828-02-0
- Gałczyńska, Agnieszka. "Jesienne stylizacje polskich blogerek" [Fall outfit Polish bloggers] (in Polish). Miasto Kobiet.
The most popular bloggers from Poland created fall outfits
- Johar, Huzefa. "Write a Blog and Fast-Forward your Career in Fashion". De Fanci.
- "Biżuteria na letnie festiwale" [Jewelry in summer festivals] (in Polish). sophisti.pl. 2011-07-24. Archived from the original on 2011-11-09. Retrieved 2011-11-08.
The most popular fashion bloggers presented some example outfits with Diva jewelry
- "Letnie festiwale z diva i modowymi blogerkami" [Summer festivals with diva and fashion bloggers] (in Polish). Kobietamag.pl. 2011-07-26. Retrieved 2011-11-08.
Street Photo with the brand Diva is an initiative, to which the most popular fashion bloggers have been invited.
- "POLSKIE BLOGGERKI WSPÓLPRACUJA Z MARKA DIVA I PREZENTUJA SWOJE FESTIWALOWE STYLIZACJE" [Polish bloggers co-work with the diva brand and present their festival outfits] (in Polish). lamode.info. 2011-07-21.
Also Natalia Grytsuk, known to the public as Glamourina, thinks that...
- "Popularne polskie blogerki w ubraniach Gatta - Portal" [Popular polish bloggers in Gatta clothes] (in Polish). Udziewczyn.pl. 2011-09-14. Retrieved 2011-11-08.
The Gatta brand invited known Polish bloggers to take part in "Fall looks with Gatta".
- "Warsaw Fashion Weekend za nami" [The Warsaw Fashion Weekend ended] (in Polish). Portamoda.pl. 2011-10-22. Retrieved 2011-11-08.
Fashion show organized by BlackBerry.
- "Pokazy mody" (in Polish). Bilioneurobab.pl. Retrieved 2011-11-08.
The BlackBerry show, inspired by the fashion bloggers' creations and presented by renowned stylist, Jola Czaja, also met a great applause.
- Nawrocki, Radosław. "Powiększenie :: nara_221011_06.jpg" [maximized] (in Polish). Forum Gwiazd. Archived from the original on 2012-04-25. Retrieved 2011-11-08.
Most popular fashion bloggers' fashion show.