Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up glance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Glance may refer to:
- Eye contact, a behavioral event related to vision
- USS Glance (1863), a Union Navy steamship during the American Civil War
- Glance, several minerals, including:
- Glance (album), an album by Rose Kemp
- Glance, OpenStack's image service
- Glance Networks, American software company, developers of the web-conferencing software Glance
People with the surname
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Glance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.