||This article may contain improper references to self-published sources. (May 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Rich Baker, Founder & CTO, Tom Martin, CEO|
|Products||Visual engagement & collaboration|
|Footnotes / references
Glance Networks is software company headquartered in Arlington, Massachusetts. Their visual engagement platform, Panorama, is a web-based service that includes real-time cobrowsing and agent video. Their clients are thought leaders seeking to offer compelling online engagement, promoting effortless experiences via simple, secure, and scalable technology. Each service can be implemented as a stand-alone offering, or integrated with leading cusotmer service agent consoles like Salesforce.com's Service Cloud and Communities. 
The company was founded in 2000 by Taylor Kew and Rich Baker. In January 2013, Tom Martin joined the company as Chief Executive Officer.  Glance is subscription based: businesses subscribe on an annual, monthly or daily basis. Glance eschews most traditional marketing strategies in favor of netroots-style support from blogging and social networking communities, featuring presences on Facebook, Twitter and similar sites.
Glance is designed as a web-based, cross-platform remote desktop application with several levels of redundancy to avoid disconnections. These are both physical and electronic; Glance's internet traffic travels through two geographically distinct colocation centers, one in Massachusetts and another in California.
In October 2008, Glance released version 2.4. It allowed Glance account holders to either show their screen to others, as they had been able to do previously, or view their guest's screen. This additional mode allows Glance to function as a remote support program.
In January 2012, Lucid Meetings integrated Glance's service as part of its offering. Lucid users integrate Glance sessions into their own meetings allowing participants to share their screen to any desktop or mobile device.
In November 2013, Glance Networks Announces Availability of Panorama for Salesforce.com's Sales & Service Cloud.
In April 2015, Glance Networks announced that it has 20 patents approved, pending, or submitted. 
In September 2016, Glance Networks' site states 23 patents submitted. 
In January 2007, the company received an award from the Small Business Technology Magazine as "Product To Watch For 2006". In 2009, Glance Networks was ranked 56th in the Boston-Cambridge-Quincy, Massachusetts and New Hampshire region. In 2010, Glance Networks was named in Lead411's Hottest Boston Companies List. In 2016, Glance networks was awarded the 2016 CUSTOMER Magazine Product of the Year Award.  In 2016, Glance Networks was named a finalist for in the 2016 MassTLC Leadership Awards for Best Use of Technology in Cloud. In 2016, Glance Networks received the 2016 Salesforce Partner Innovation Award.
- Christopher Calnan (February 19, 2007). "Dimdim looks bright with new funds". Mass High Tech. Boston Business Journal. Retrieved June 9, 2013.
- Jessica Tsai (August 14, 2007). "Come In and Take a Glance". Destination CRM. Retrieved June 9, 2013.
- "Glance Networks, Inc.". Private company profile. Business Week. Retrieved June 9, 2013.
- Rich Tehrani (September 28, 2005). "Glance Networks". Blog. TMC.net. Retrieved June 9, 2013.
- "LinkedIn: Thomas Martin". January 2013.
- Robert P. Lipschutz (March 2, 2005). "Glance Review and Rating". PC Magazine. Retrieved June 9, 2013.
- "Comments submitted to FCC Hearing at Harvard Law School". CEO Rich Baker's blog. February 26, 2008. Retrieved June 9, 2013.
- Judi Sohn (January 17, 2007). "Glance Networks Offers Screen Sharing For the Rest of Us". GigaOm blog. Retrieved June 9, 2013.
- Rob Buckley (May 22, 2007). "Glance". MacLife. Retrieved June 9, 2013.
- NetworkWorld Community
- "Glance Announces 1 to 1 Remote PC Tech Support and Training". Archived from the original on February 9, 2009. Retrieved June 9, 2013.
- "Lucid Meetings Integrates Glance Instant Screen Sharing Into Virtual Meeting Service". January 12, 2012.
- Glance Networks, Inc.: Private Company Information - Businessweek. Investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved on 2014-03-16.
- "Glance Networks completes 2014 with 57 percent growth; focused on continued success in 2015". Published on April 23, 2015. Check date values in:
- "Fun Facts about Glance Networks".
- Small Business Technology Magazine’s Best of the Year Issue
- Glance Networks Company Profile
- Lead411 2010 Winners