|Rich Baker, Founder & CTO, Tom Martin, CEO|
|Footnotes / references|
Glance Networks is a software company headquartered in Wakefield, Massachusetts. The company's technology combines cobrowse, agent video, and screen share into a tool for call center and customer support agents to interact with customers.
Glance's technology enables agents to see their customer's web browser page or tab. Its cobrowse security and privacy settings mask sensitive or confidential information and only allow the agent to view the authorized web site. The company states that it has integrations with customer relationship management (CRM) providers and other solutions such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Genesys, SAP, and Zendesk.
Glance's technology blends a customer's existing voice and chat functionality with cobrowse, agent video, and screen share tools. Typically, Glance is deployed alongside a customer relationship management (CRM) tool, such as Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics.
Glance is designed as a web-based, cross-platform cobrowsing application with several levels of redundancy that are both physical and electronic. Glance operates out of two geographically distinct colocation centers in the Mid-Atlantic and Northwest regions of the United States. All Glance data centers are fully compliant with the SSAE 16 SOC Type 2 reporting requirements as defined by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- In 2007, the company received an award from the Small Business Technology Magazine as "Product To Watch For 2006".
- In 2009, Glance Networks was ranked 56th in the Boston-Cambridge-Quincy, Massachusetts and New Hampshire region.
- In 2010, Glance Networks was named in Lead411's Hottest Boston Companies List.
- In 2016, Glance networks was awarded the 2016 CUSTOMER Magazine Product of the Year Award.
- In 2016, Glance Networks was named a finalist for in the 2016 MassTLC Leadership Awards for Best Use of Technology in Cloud.
- In 2016, Glance Networks received the 2016 Salesforce Partner Innovation Award.
- Christopher Calnan (February 19, 2007). "Dimdim looks bright with new funds". Mass High Tech. Boston Business Journal. Archived from the original on March 19, 2012. Retrieved June 9, 2013.
- Jessica Tsai (August 14, 2007). "Come In and Take a Glance". Destination CRM. Retrieved June 9, 2013.
- "Glance - Glance Networks, Inc. - Taylor Kew". www.glance.net.
- "LinkedIn: Thomas Martin". January 2013.
- "Security and Privacy With Glance Visual Engagement Solutions". Glance Networks Inc.
- Judi Sohn (January 17, 2007). "Glance Networks Offers Screen Sharing For the Rest of Us". GigaOm blog. Retrieved June 9, 2013.
- Rob Buckley (May 22, 2007). "Glance". MacLife. Retrieved June 9, 2013.
- Shaw, Keith (August 13, 2007). "The fastest way for 100 people to view your screen". Network World.
- "Small Business News, Tips & Information to Grow Your Business". SB Technology Magazine.
- "Glance Networks Company Profile".
- "Lead411 2010 Winners". Archived from the original on June 4, 2010.
- "Recipients of the 2016 CUSTOMER Product of the Year Award Announced". www.customerzone360.com.
- Networks, Glance. "Glance Networks Named Finalist in 2016 MassTLC Leadership Awards". www.prnewswire.com.
- "Announcing The 2016 Salesforce Partner Innovation Award Winners". Salesforce Blog.