From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gland in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A gland is an organ in an animal's body that synthesizes a substance for release.
Gland may also refer to:
- Gland (botany), a secretory structure on a plant that produces a sticky, viscous substance
- Gland, Aisne, a commune in the Aisne département, in France
- Gland, Yonne, a commune in the Yonne département, in France
- Gland (Oise), a river in France, tributary of the Oise
- Gland (Rhone), a river in France, tributary of the Rhone
- Gland, Switzerland, a town in Switzerland
- Gland (engineering), a type of fluid seal allowing rotary or linear motion
- Cable gland, a device designed to attach and secure the end of a cable to the equipment
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.