Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Parent||West Coast Motors|
|Service type||Bus services|
|Fleet||48 (August 2013)|
|Chief executive||Colin Craig|
Glasgow Citybus was formed in November 1999 by Russell Arden.
In March 2012 the business of John Morrow was purchased.
As at August 2013 the fleet consisted of 48 buses.
- Companies House extract company no SC205686 Glasgow Citybus Limited
- Companies House extract company no SC033868 Craig of Campbelltown Limited
- Companies House extract company no SC208526 City Sightseeing Glasgow Limited
- About Us West Coast Motors
- About us City Sightseeing Glasgow
- Glasgow Citybus buys Morrow business Bus & Coach Professional 28 March 2012
- "Glasgow Citybus" Buses issue 727 October 2015 page 83
- Glasgow Citybus Fleetlist Glasgow Buses