||This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2014)
Glasgow Gaels Gaelic Football Club or Glasgow Gaels GFC (Irish: Cumann Peile Gaeil Glaschu) is a Gaelic Athletic Association club based in Glasgow. The team is a member of the Scottish GAA and are the most successful Scottish team of all time. They currently cater for both Mens Gaelic football and Ladies' Gaelic football. The team have competed in the All Britain championships, reaching the semi-finals in 2006.
Home matches are currently played at Peterson Park in Yoker, known locally as Yoke Park.
Glaschu Gaels GFC was formed in 1999 after the amalgamation of two local sides, Glencovitt Rovers and Paisley Gaels.
- Scottish Championship: winners - 2002,2006, finalists - 2004,2005, 2007
- Pearse Cup (now the Morkan cup) - 2002, 2003, 2004
- O'Fiach Cup - 2003
- Michael Davitt Shield winners - 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005
- League Championship winners - 2004, 2005
- Seven a Side winners - 2005, 2007, 2009
- Glasgow Women's Celtic Sports Festival - 2006, 2009
- Scottish Ladies Gaelic Football Championship - 2006, 2007