Glasgow Museums is the group of museums and galleries owned by the City of Glasgow, Scotland. They hold about 1.6 million objects including over 60,000 art works, over 200,000 items in the human history collections, over 21,000 items relating to transport and technology, and over 585,000 natural history specimens.. They are managed by Glasgow Life.
The museums and galleries are:
- Burrell Collection
- Gallery of Modern Art (GoMA)
- Glasgow Museums Resource Centre
- Kelvin Hall (Museum store)
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- Glasgow Open Museum
- People's Palace
- Provand's Lordship
- Riverside Museum
- Scotland Street School Museum
- St Mungo Museum of Religious Life and Art
- "Glasgow Museums". ArtUK. Retrieved 7 March 2018.
- "Collections". Museums. Glasgow Life. Retrieved 7 March 2018.
- "Our Museums". Glasgow Life. Retrieved 7 March 2018.
- "Glasgow Museums Resource Centre". Museums. Glasgow Life. Retrieved 7 March 2018.
- "Kelvin Hall". Museums. Glasgow Life.
- "The Open Museum". Museums. Glasgow Life. Retrieved 7 March 2018.