Glasgow Underground Recordings
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (January 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Glasgow Underground Recordings|
|Country of origin||Scotland, UK|
The label was created in 1997 and has been home to artists such as Romanthony, DJ Q, Mateo & Matos, Rose Smith, Muzique Tropique, Milton Jackson and DJ Mash. In 2006, McKay set up Prestel Records, which released a number of 12" records, notably by Das Pop, Cobra Dukes and Dada Life.
- "Interview: Kevin McKay - M Magazine". M magazine: PRS for Music online magazine. 2013-08-09. Retrieved 2016-10-27.
- "7 Sides of Kevin McKay [Interview & Mix] |Selector After Dark". soundplate.com. Retrieved 2016-10-27.
- Bittler, John (2015-02-28). "In Praise Of Glasgow Underground: An Interview With Kevin McKay". Kulturmagazin. Retrieved 2016-10-27.
- "Kevin McKay :: Bio". beatport.com. Retrieved 2016-10-27.
- "Prestel". Discogs. Retrieved 2016-10-27.
- Voice, Ibiza. "Kevin McKay give us a deeper understanding on running a label - I Voice Hype, Lies & Gossip". www.ibiza-voice.com. Retrieved 2016-10-27.
- Prince, Dan (2014-01-30). "Kevin McKay - interview". DMC World Magazine. Retrieved 2016-10-27.
|This article about a United Kingdom record label is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|