Glass Museum of Hsinchu City
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Glass Museum of Hsinchu City|
|Location||East, Hsinchu City, Taiwan|
|Opening||18 December 1999|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Chi Tieh-nan, Chen Kuo-ning|
The museum has the following objectives:
- Combine cultural and sightseeing resources to help promoting the glass industry of Hsinchu
- Let the public and business personnel participate in and understand the exploration and application of the glass industry in Hsinchu
The museum has the following functions:
- Educational learning
- Public service
- "Hsinchu Municipal Glass Art Museum". TripAdvisor. Retrieved 28 January 2014.
- "Attractions > Hot Spots > Hsinchu City > Glass Museum of Hsinchu City >". Eng.taiwan.net.tw. Retrieved 2014-05-25.
- "Museum". Hcccb.gov.tw. 1999-12-18. Retrieved 2014-04-21.
|This article related to a museum in Taiwan (the Republic of China) is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|