From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up glaze in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Glaze or glazing may refer to:
- Glaze (metallurgy), a layer of compacted sintered oxide formed on some metals
- Glaze (cooking technique), a coating of a glossy, often sweet, mixture applied to food
- Glaze (painting technique), a layer of paint, thinned with a medium, so as to become somewhat transparent
- Glaze (surname)
- Glazing (window), a transparent part of a wall
- Ceramic glaze, a vitreous coating to a ceramic material whose primary purposes are decoration or protection
- Glazed (album), a 1993 album by the Canadian rock band Mystery Machine
- Architectural glass, a building material typically used as transparent glazing material in the building envelope
- Glaze ice, a layer of ice caused by freezing rain
- Glazing agent, food additives that provide shiny appearance or protective coating to foods
- Insulated glazing, a piece of glazing consisting of two or more layers separated by a spacer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Glaze.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.