From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gleaner may refer to somebody who gleans or:
- Gleaner Company, a newspaper publishing enterprise in Jamaica
- The Daily Gleaner, a daily newspaper serving Fredericton, New Brunswick and the upper Saint John River Valley
- Henderson Gleaner, a daily newspaper in Henderson, Kentucky
- Alamance Gleaner, a newspaper which was based in Alamance County, North Carolina
- Northeast News Gleaner, a weekly newspaper which served Northeast Philadelphia
- Gleaner Manufacturing Company, a manufacturer of combine harvesters
- The Gleaners, a painting by Jean-François Millet
- Gleaner Heights, in the South Shetland Islands, Antarctica
- Gleaners, a non-profit that helps feed the homeless in Jackson, Mississippi
- The Gleaners and I, a French documentary film
- HMS Gleaner, several ships of the British Royal Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gleaner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.