This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
April 21, 1978 |
Romford, Essex, England, UK
|Spouse(s)||Terri Michelle Davies|
Glen Berry (born 21 April 1978, Romford) is a retired British actor.
Starting in 1995 he had a recurring role on the soap opera London Bridge. He got his big break playing Jamie in the 1996 gay coming-of-age film Beautiful Thing alongside another Anna Scher Theatre School pupil, Scott Neal. Further acting credits include several BBC TV films, such as Blood and Fire and Between the Lines.
Glen Berry retired from acting in 2003. As of 2008, he works as a car sales manager in Chelmsford, Essex.
- 2003: The Bill .... Terry Fraser (1 episode, 2003)
- 2003: Trust .... Paralegal (1 episode, 2003)
- 2001: From Hell .... Young Labourer
- 2001: Midsomer Murders .... Ben (1 episode, 2001)
- 2001: My Brother Tom .... Policeman
- 1996: London Bridge .... Jarvis Jones (4 episodes, 1996)
- 1996: London's Burning .... Steve (1 episode, 1996)
- 1996: Beautiful Thing .... Jamie Gangel
- 1995: Casualty .... Russell (1 episode, 1995)
- 1995: Grange Hill .... Harry (2 episodes, 1995)
- 1994: Between the Lines .... Max (1 episode, 1994)
- Profile, archive.org; accessed 22 August 2015.
|This article about a British stage actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|